Wednesday, October 19, 2022

Interlude - Max V



"Max, what we got to stay in this rotten place for?" Wolfgang complained. "I like the bird's digs in the city."
m7wA0j8.png

Spoiler
"I told you, Wolf," Max sighed. "We got to lay low. I got heat on me since I offed Goth-boy. Now the damn blonde's singing to the DA. Shoulda done her too... That's what I get for bein' sentimental."
FHs0uAu.png

"Come on. We gotta talk to the Boss."
9Qoo1nT.png

"Would you look at that, Max," Wolfgang sounded awed.

"I told you," Max smirked. "He's the real deal."
b3gkXtH.png

Eerie music filled the room...

"Oh, hey Boss," Max kept his cool. "I don't see you come in."

"We need to talk," the Boss hissed.
l4NCbue.png

"You've been careless, Max, careless and stupid. You killed Alexander Goth without my permission. You allowed Elsa to break free of my control and now she's talking to the authorities. I cannot allow such carelessness."

"Give me another chance boss," Max pleaded.

"If you were anyone else, I would have you bled dry," the Boss snarled, "but out of the deep respect I held for you father, I will give you one more chance. One chance, Max. Do not make me regret my generosity."
qE4psgc.png

No comments:

Post a Comment

Strangerville Mystery - Ch 2 - Curious Curios

Main Street, Rangerville, Tuesday, May 4, 2021, 8:20 PM As Molly's feet pounded against the dusty sidewalk, she realized she felt pretty...