Wednesday, October 19, 2022

Chapter 5 - Something Wicked This Way Comes



Night on Olde Mill Lane
cpbhgBR.png

"Gwenivar Silveroak," Vlad smiled. "The last witch of Glimmerbrook Watch... I am so pleased to finally make your acquaintance."
24KoNAw.png

"Did you really think I would allow you to build a new coven that could challenge me?" Vlad declared.

... but Gwen's attention was on the the other vampires as they moved in to surround her.
kSIad27.png

"Did you really think I was defenseless?" Gwen threw back at him as fire engulfed the nearest of them.
joVYILg.png

"Your mother thought she could defeat me as well," Vlad hissed. "She did not have the strength to resist me, and neither do you."
04gKGSD.png

Mp2jjqA.png

RWAk6uC.png

"So ends the Silveroak bloodline," Vlad smiled. "Pity... she tasted rather good."
sNHmNQz.png

"Find the others, and deal with them."
KFdhNEJ.png

"The famous Cassandra Goth. Have you ever eaten a celebrity before, my friend?"
ds5xsog.png

"You know Cassandra, I promised your father I would never harm you. As you can see, I am a vampire of my word."
nfzbnMH.png

Run, Miranda. She didn't know where the voice came from, but it sounded familiar and urgent enough to wake her. Run and don't look back!
0gvAWk4.png

"Such a beautiful night," Vlad smiled, victorious.
ZDdQp7O.png

1 comment:

Strangerville Mystery - Ch 2 - Curious Curios

Main Street, Rangerville, Tuesday, May 4, 2021, 8:20 PM As Molly's feet pounded against the dusty sidewalk, she realized she felt pretty...