Wednesday, October 19, 2022

Chapter 35 - Claudette



"Hey roomie," Miranda said, "how's it going?"

"Pretty well," Claudette sounded focused, "I'm trying to get this potion just right."
HbsE6Bz.png

"Is this for class?" Miranda asked, "Did I forget we had a Practical again?"

"No," Claudette replied distractedly, "this is for a special project I'm working on."
MOpXJy1.png

"You shouldn't let Elena bother you," Miranda said. "You're as good a witch as anyone here. You don't have to do extra work to prove yourself to anyone."

"You're so nice," Claudette said. "Why are you so nice?"
c2t7apY.png

Later...

Claudette took a deep breath, steadying herself...
DBqfjpI.png

"Miranda," she said, "can I talk to you for a minute?"

"Sure," Miranda said, puzzled. "Is something wrong?"
HzmSegC.png

"No," Claudette grinned shyly, "I just really wanted to thank you. You've been such a good friend to me since I came here."
vs4UCXn.png

"Oh, Claudette, I'm happy to be your friend. You're too down on yourself sometimes," Miranda smiled, adding "Say, is someone baking something? I smell cherries."

"You're so sweet," Claudette said dreamily.
Yu4kRAk.png

Woah, thought Miranda. Lips. Claudette's lips! Kissing me. Shouldn't be... Mariah... I... I taste cherries? Claudette... kissing me.
C96J5Zy.png

"Oh, wow," Miranda stammered. She felt warm, breathless and tingling all over. "That's quite a 'thank you' but I..."

"It's alright," Claudette smiled. "It's alright."
gtLhYVn.png

Late that night...

"Are we... OK?" Claudette asked.
vAChf0V.png

"It's fine," Miranda said. "It's just... we're friends. We should just be... you know... friends."
uTQ3tNr.png

"I understand," Claudette smiled. "Friends. Oh, you're so tense. Let me help you relax."

"Sure," Miranda said. "Friendly... relaxing. Really, you don't smell cherries?"
nfqTTQH.png

"Shhhh," Claudette said. "Relax."
Q4iunEs.png

"Everything is alright," she continued.
lpqiHeR.png

"Everything is perfect."
eLCHDZt.png

"Where are we...?" Miranda asked, dazed.

"Shhhh," Claudette soothed.
Ys4ejud.png

rIDkGD5.png
pHcbENb.png

"We... we shouldn't..." Miranda stammered.
skofTnd.png

"Stop thinking and come here," Claudette grinned.
NiCeJEw.png
UNDoa2b.png

"Oh," Miranda gasped, "Oh wow. That was... wow."

"Yeah," Claudette panted, " that was... yeah."
b2wpcdR.png

"I guess we should get back to bed... I mean to our room," Miranda grinned.

"Yeah..." Claudette chuckled. "I'll be up in a minute."
7iKSJeK.png

"I have something to do first."
omKjEys.png

Well, well, well.
7kPkL3x.png

"Someone is enjoying her work."

"The potion worked exactly like it was supposed to."
Sh0a7Nz.png

9uoHNgj.png

"Tell your Mistress, everything is proceeding according to plan."
1xw7amL.png

No comments:

Post a Comment

Strangerville Mystery - Ch 2 - Curious Curios

Main Street, Rangerville, Tuesday, May 4, 2021, 8:20 PM As Molly's feet pounded against the dusty sidewalk, she realized she felt pretty...