Wednesday, October 19, 2022

Epilogue

 

Beyond the gate...
hxDHpuZ.png

She waited...
kh4b6So.png

... and the Sages, leaders of the Realm, came.
vJXznBX.png

"So," said Mischievous, "is it over?"

"Is anything," Gwen replied.

"Why do you give here these openings?" the Practical Sage groaned.
IyeKvRN.png

"And Vlad?" the Untamed Sage asked. "She let him live."
9nDW4K1.png

"She made a choice," Gwen said. "I will not challenge it. Yes, he will be back..."
60b1xwL.png

"... but evil is never defeated forever. It will always return."
R5Uk0SQ.png

"When it does... we will be here."
0AUcMqR.png

"The Coven of Glimmerbrook Watch... Wyrd Girls, all."
7TEtWyZ.png

Author's Note: So ends Wyrd Girls: Year of the Wolf (Well, that's the title I gave it in my head). I hope you've enjoyed reading it almost as much as I've enjoyed creating it. It is my hope that Gwen, Cassie and Miranda will return... if the game ever gets patched, my mods get updated, my computer stops flaking out, etc. Until then, may your choices bring you a good fate. What was, is and will be is a riddle and we bring our own answers. - L

No comments:

Post a Comment

Strangerville Mystery - Ch 2 - Curious Curios

Main Street, Rangerville, Tuesday, May 4, 2021, 8:20 PM As Molly's feet pounded against the dusty sidewalk, she realized she felt pretty...