Wednesday, October 19, 2022

Chapter 20 - Bonds of Love



"Miranda," Cassie glanced up from her computer, "what's wrong honey?"

"Mariah," Miranda sniffed back her tears, "she... she broke up with me."
0Vmtaxd.png

"I don't understand!" Miranda wailed. "Everything was so... and we'd just... I mean... we were in love."
I0RtOKm.png

"... and she was going on about how it was wrong. How she was sick and a monster... I don't understand any of it!"
HxLJctK.png

"Call Londyn," Gwen said to Cassie. "Call her now"

"I'm on it," Cassie nodded.

"What's happening?" Miranda gasped.
UAfsrzG.png

"Come here, Miranda," Gwen said gently. "I think I need to tell you some thing that Mariah's moms told us. You should know."

Meanwhile, Cassie dialed.
E0oPvfm.png

"No, she hasn't come home yet," Londyn said. "Thank you for calling, Cassie. Please, let me know if you see her."
VtQlJm7.png

Mariah also wasn't answering her phone.
DVx1UxZ.png

Londyn called everyone, letting them know they were worried and asking them to let her know the moment the saw Mariah.
KoWl2TS.png

No answer, no news...
l0yjT4i.png

"We'll find her," Danielle told her wife. "Liberty probably had the literal army out looking for her before you could say 'abuse of power.' We'll find her."
SnnPefd.png

"I don't know what to do," Miranda sighed.

"What do you want to do?" Gwen said gently.
AkCfThH.png

"I want to find her," Miranda said. "To make sure she's OK."

"Then go to her," Gwen said.
rYUaHBt.png

"I don't know where she is," Miranda groaned. "How do I..."

"You love her," Gwen replied gently, "and she loves you. You're hearts are bound, one to the other. You're a witch, Miranda. Let the bond of your hearts guide you. Go to her."
rDkLuUG.png

No comments:

Post a Comment

Strangerville Mystery - Ch 2 - Curious Curios

Main Street, Rangerville, Tuesday, May 4, 2021, 8:20 PM As Molly's feet pounded against the dusty sidewalk, she realized she felt pretty...