Wednesday, October 19, 2022

Chapter 1 - Spring



"I died here, in this very spot... murdered by a vampire lord who was trying to conquer the Realm of Magic. So, yeah... my life is pretty strange."
9YRXJSj.png

"I asked Gwen why I didn't stay dead. Why did I come back? Why did she? How did she bring mom back... and why can't she bring Nick or Grampa Mortimer back? Why? Of course, her answer didn't really make any sense. When I told her that, she just said that when I could figure it out I would understand. What's that even supposed to mean?"
9Jw5OJd.png

"Typical Gwen, really. Lots of mysticism and mystery, power and knowledge coming out of her elf-y ears and she still didn't notice I dyed my hair. I mean, it's blue for Pete's sake!"
i2yr8HC.png

"I needed a change. New year, new hair. OK, I'm still wearing Nick's jacket... but he died for me. I don't want to let it go. I guess I'm not that ready for a fresh start."
lDVtr3A.png

"I tried to explain it to mom..."
zqPtgXe.png

"She kind of understood... I guess the whole Goth family macabre thing comes in handy. That and the fact that she died too... and she doesn't understand Gwen's riddles about life and death either."
bWEBFio.png

"She liked my hair."
JRozr4g.png

"Life in Glimmerbrook is OK. I still have to go to school. Seriously, defeat a vampire lord, save the world and then start a new high school... I ask you, is that fair?"
aGUSIEe.png

"At least this one has some interesting subjects to study."
P5aiX9K.png

"Plus, Gwen's teaching us meditation."
1fDbKXI.png

"We don't have a TV, but I got used to that in Moonwood Mill. There's one in Elixirs and Brews that we can use."
10o129A.png

"I get to play my music..."
d4NCEIQ.png

8Lkgg8i.png

"... and I'm taking up painting."
OAm9KVK.png

"It's Spring. Gwen says it's a time for Beginnings (You can even hear the upper-case "B" when says it. I've got to figure out how she does that). I guess I can make a start here... in the place where I died."
wdHtjjg.png

No comments:

Post a Comment

Strangerville Mystery - Ch 2 - Curious Curios

Main Street, Rangerville, Tuesday, May 4, 2021, 8:20 PM As Molly's feet pounded against the dusty sidewalk, she realized she felt pretty...