Wednesday, October 19, 2022

Chapter 34 - New Plan



"Come in," Jenny called cheerfully.
niPLMsq.png

"So, how's my big time movie star?" Max said. "You ready to go out on the town? Do I need to call my boys to fight off the paparazzi for us."
HvvWKHa.png

"Max you're such a flatterer," Jenny giggled.

"Hey, stick with me baby," Max grinned. "I'll make sure your names in all the papers."
gWZIFgK.png

"Sure. What's the headline? 'Gangster's girl refuses to testify,'" Jenny teased.
twHFCpt.png

"I keep telling you, baby, I'm a legitimate businessman," Max chided. "Now, let's hit the town."
XVQ5MoR.png

"Max, I love this place," Jenny smiled.

"Nothing but the best for my girl," he told her.
QiRM9y7.png

"With your talent and my connections, there's nothing we couldn't do," he continued.
CITeGGB.png

"I tell you sweetheart, I'm the luckiest guy here," Max insisted.
IUW9O0A.png

Girl, you got it bad, Jenny thought to herself.
oQmBbx1.png

He's handsome...
xGC0qAM.png

... smooth...
tPXT3mo.png

...charming...
rYitpfQ.png

... a great kisser.
mPNjjfQ.png

I've finally found the right guy.
aoeBlZt.png

Perfect, Max thought. Everything is going according to plan. They'll never see it coming.
235F0XO.png

No comments:

Post a Comment

Strangerville Mystery - Ch 2 - Curious Curios

Main Street, Rangerville, Tuesday, May 4, 2021, 8:20 PM As Molly's feet pounded against the dusty sidewalk, she realized she felt pretty...