Wednesday, October 19, 2022

Chapter 30 - Sunny Days and Cold Nights



I'm in a movie, Miranda thought in wonder.
OBeAo5k.png

The location shoot was finished and the cast was enjoying a final days of sun, sand and swimming in the islands.
ZiSMuPi.png

Miranda took the opportunity to try out snorkeling...
UEfv8J0.png

... and indulging in the simple joys of sand sculpture.
u3TBEge.png

Cassie found herself giving an impromptu musical performance for fans on the beach, and loving every moment of it.
jYgy7b2.png

Jenny... Jenny met a cute island guy.
f7bUVYk.png

Of course, not everyone was happy with the way things had turned out.
kzC4LjJ.png

"Nick," Judith snarled, "take care of it. Yes, whatever it takes."
ktPR3xM.png

Whatever it takes!
NCnOyfr.png

"Well, well, well," Zayne muttered to himself. "We still need to introduce ourselves."
vKQnBMi.png

Later that evening...

"So, you're Randy right?" Zayne leered. "I was thinking, Randy, we should get to know each other better. Never hurt an aspiring young actress to be close with a star."
uO3JuC1.png

"Are you... Are you saying what I think you're saying?" Miranda said, even more shocked as Zayne grinned in response.
03Qsr7v.png

"Because," she continued, "I don't think you should be saying things like that to anyone, but especially not the teenage daughter of the leading lady."
t16Qzj8.png

"Heh," Zayne chuckled feebly, "I think you may have misunderstood... I was just kidding around..."
oR3DGzP.png

"No, I think I understood you perfectly," Miranda replied sternly, "and I think you need to cool it."
4bYn50m.png

"And my name," she finished, "is Miranda!"
8kFAyfp.png

"Yes sir, my man is in place and ready."
Ex9BWjc.png

"Sir, if I may, I think the direct approach may not be best at this time."
ikCuOaG.png

"Well, direct didn't work out so well for the last guy. Yes sir, him. Cold shoulder... and arm. Torso. Head. Really, really cold. Yes, sir."
egr1ujc.png

"Yes, sir. Yes, sir. I agree, sir."
bcCmaiG.png

"New plan."
N7edZrV.png

"Oh, it's been so good to see you," Jenny said.
r9BlDIW.png

"Hey, guess what," Jenny continued. "Zayne made a pass at me, and I turned him down, flat."
nfuc92z.png

"Me too," Miranda said.

"He didn't?" Jenny said, shocked.

"Please, we can handle guys like him," Miranda grinned.
mMynxDw.png

"We're movie stars!"
DlVLqYB.png

"Excuse me, miss..."
J94OP6t.png

No comments:

Post a Comment

Strangerville Mystery - Ch 2 - Curious Curios

Main Street, Rangerville, Tuesday, May 4, 2021, 8:20 PM As Molly's feet pounded against the dusty sidewalk, she realized she felt pretty...