Wednesday, October 19, 2022

Chapter 17 - It's About Power

"Then you'll transfer the funds from the corporate account to the ones I had you set up for me," Max said confidently. "Simple."
jRN54iF.png

"Max, I... I can't! Please, don't ask me to do this," Elsa pleaded.
xQusOm0.png

"What?" Max snarled. "Do you think you can back out now? You're in this up to your pretty neck, sweetheart!"
fzNwPTp.png

"You don't have a choice. You'll do what I tell you to do, when I tell you to do it."
BSS8ILK.png

"Now, get over here!"
cvLCZfh.png

"You belong to me," he ranted. "You're mine. I own you. You don't have any choices left. Not one!"
dSIIlha.png

"We'll see about that, buddy," Elsa declared, defiant.
xVJ653y.png

No comments:

Post a Comment

Strangerville Mystery - Ch 2 - Curious Curios

Main Street, Rangerville, Tuesday, May 4, 2021, 8:20 PM As Molly's feet pounded against the dusty sidewalk, she realized she felt pretty...