Wednesday, October 19, 2022

Chapter 10 - The Start of a Tartosan Summer



"Welcome to sunny Tartsoa," Miranda sighed. "Only, you know, without the sun."
MsBQTd7.png

"I guess it's not so bad."
guCzKra.png

"This house the studio rented for us isn't horrible."
gbpDAOY.png

"They let us bring Cally..."
dMtv0Lu.png

"... and there's plenty of room to practice my yoga."
VHZGdLV.png

"I went down into town this morning..."
anS17nw.png

"It's a nice place for an early morning jog."
blzYA99.png

"Not many people around that early."
MFHoWG6.png

"... and I found a nice little pastry shop."

(Oh. My. God. This is the best fruit tart ever!)
wYYQ09D.png

"There are certainly worse ways to spend the start of summer."
weTobc7.png

"I'm glad your settling in alright," Cassie grinned.
VE4Sfz4.png

"The studio arranged for me to do a photo shoot," she continued, "at another actor's house, here in Tartosa. I thought you might like to come along."

"Because watching you mug for the camera is always so much fun," Miranda grumbled.
gAPsNMy.png

"I only suggest it because they have a daughter about your age," Cassie said patiently. "Maybe two of you could complain together about the horrors of having famous parents."

"Sure, I guess" Miranda said.
B34sUnJ.png

No comments:

Post a Comment

Strangerville Mystery - Ch 2 - Curious Curios

Main Street, Rangerville, Tuesday, May 4, 2021, 8:20 PM As Molly's feet pounded against the dusty sidewalk, she realized she felt pretty...