Wednesday, October 19, 2022

Chapter 19 - Diamonds into Dust, Lilith Czar

 Warning - This chapter deals with mature themes and concepts which may be disturbing to some readers. Sorry, no funny parts this time. - L


Every time I find something golden
mMEnbio.png

I break away before itʼs even broken
D6l1qO3.png

I run to keep my heart from falling
ThRFVUU.png

Something that should last forever
96zLPkp.png

Washed away like as if it never was
uVQC758.png

Here I go again turning diamonds into dust
7WWnm5n.png

I donʼt wanna run from this anymore
pAGMgpa.png

I donʼt wanna live like this anymore
wGvhU0J.png

Anymore
sf48FW8.png
 
Author's Note:Suicide is the leading cause of death for teens. If you, a friend or loved one, come to stand on that precipice, know that you are not alone. Even in the darkness, there are hands reaching out to help.

Find A Helpline

You are not alone. - L

No comments:

Post a Comment

Strangerville Mystery - Ch 2 - Curious Curios

Main Street, Rangerville, Tuesday, May 4, 2021, 8:20 PM As Molly's feet pounded against the dusty sidewalk, she realized she felt pretty...