Wednesday, October 19, 2022

Chapter 37 - Miss Missing You, Fall Out Boy



Don't panic, no, not yet / I know I'm the one you want to forget
cOie23D.png

Cue all the love to leave my heart / It's time for me to fall apart
AMLFTOf.png

Now you're gone, but I'll be okay / Your hot whiskey eyes have fanned the flame
L1iHHcT.png

Maybe I'll burn a little brighter tonight / Let the fire breathe me back to life
CvGA3qJ.png

Baby you were my picket fence / I miss missing you, now and then / Chlorine kissed, summer skin / I miss missing you, now and then
xYuNBie.png

Sometimes before it gets better / The darkness gets bigger
The person that you'd take a bullet for is behind the trigger
nwJ8vyh.png

Oh, we're fading fast / I miss missing you, now and then

No comments:

Post a Comment

Strangerville Mystery - Ch 2 - Curious Curios

Main Street, Rangerville, Tuesday, May 4, 2021, 8:20 PM As Molly's feet pounded against the dusty sidewalk, she realized she felt pretty...