Wednesday, October 19, 2022

Chapter 17 - A Perfect Night



Sneaking away from the Gala, Miranda and Mariah made their way back to the house on the bluff...

"OK, again with being really sorry about the whole complete jealous idiot thing," Mariah said.

"Maybe just don't do it again," Miranda smiled.
i1iNh2q.png

"So, there was that one thing you said," Mariah hesitated.

"The part where I said 'I love you,'" Miranda replied.

"I... love you too," Mariah stammered. "You... know that, right."

"I do now," Miranda smiled.
Sw9upuX.png

"Hey, you want to jump in the hot-tub?" Mariah whispered breathlessly.

"I'll get my suit," Miranda purred.
h7uW4iC.png

"So," Miranda grinned. "Here we are... relaxing in the hot tub..."
aP93JtN.png

"I have something," Mariah whispered. "This guy at the studio sometimes sends Londyn this powder stuff..."
ljtkLth.png

"You mix it in water... and you drink it," she continued.

"Ummm... is it safe?" Miranda asked.
Ro0jfsv.png

"Sure," Mariah nodded. "I tried some with Tomi and Angelo once. It makes you feel incredible.
kVdq6Se.png

"OK, I guess" Miranda swallowed it down.
1jrG9Tu.png

"Wow," Miranda giggled. "You're right that... I feel all... warm and tingly."

"Nice, right?" Mariah smiled broadly.
qsUxAxs.png

"Kiss me," Miranda sighed.
QemSxju.png

"Never stop kissing me."
PTYIzEG.png

"I want to do something... more... with you" Mariah purred.
rIxr0Le.png

f3gzqo8.png
5Q6niar.png
0brQUco.png
r5TJkXV.png
DiaRRqR.png

"Wow," Mariah grinned. "Oh wow"

"We just..." Miranda said in wonder.
caBeAts.png

"Yeah," Mariah couldn't stop smiling. "That was..."

"Fantastic," Miranda agreed.
J8cZZ6t.png

"Fantastic huh?" Mariah preened.

"Oh yeah," Miranda smiled.
28kBscS.png

"Oh crap," Mariah said suddenly. "I've got to get home or Danielle will send out search parties."

"Ok," Miranda sighed. "I'll see you tomorrow."
gRBMJMn.png

"I'm just going to sit here until my legs work again."
4ALd9F6.png

No comments:

Post a Comment

Strangerville Mystery - Ch 2 - Curious Curios

Main Street, Rangerville, Tuesday, May 4, 2021, 8:20 PM As Molly's feet pounded against the dusty sidewalk, she realized she felt pretty...