Friday, October 28, 2022

Chapter 51 - Villains

 "Gentlemen... Let me make sure I understand this correctly. The witches and their friends found you, despite certain assurances they could not. More, they defeated you. You ran back here with your tails between you legs and... oh yes... you lost the girl! I think the words 'unmitigated disaster' may be the most generous and polite way to describe this situation..."

"Now gentlemen, I would like you each to explain to me precisely why your... services... are still required."

"Please be detailed and specific!"

___________________

"Alright, grab everything and let's make tracks..."

"I admit, things didn't work out exactly to plan. So right now e just need to find a safe spot to lay low until the heat's off... and 'til I can make things right with Mr Alto."

"Stick with me, Wolfgang. We'll be back on top in no time."



No comments:

Post a Comment

Strangerville Mystery - Ch 3 - Friends and Neighbors

FutureTech Labs, Rangerville, Thursday, May 6th, 2021, 7:20 PM "I think, if we really have overcome the feedback issue, we've got i...