Thursday, October 27, 2022

Chapter 50 - Safe

 "Oh my God, Mom," Miranda gasped, "I knew you'd come. I knew it!"

"Oh baby," Cassie sobbed. "My girl, I'm so happy you're safe."

"Gwen," Miranda threw her arms around her, "That was incredible. How did you guys find me."

"Shhh," Gwen smiled, "I'll tell you all about it when we get you home."


 "Are you alright?" Cassie asked. "Did they hurt you?"

"I'm fine," Miranda said sincerely. "Really, I'm fine. They didn't hurt me or anything. I'm tired, a hungry and I could really use a shower but I'm fine."


 "That's it," Jenny said, joined them, "I am done with guys! Every guy I have ever been with has been a creep, a flake or a crook. No more guys. I'm switching teams. You're lesbians! Who do I talk to? Where do I sign up?"

"It doesn't really work that way," Miranda said. "Does it?"

"Glad you're OK too Jenny," Cassie said.


 

"Now," she added, turning sharply.

"I surrender," Claudette threw up her hands. 

"What do we do with her!?"


 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Strangerville Mystery - Ch 3 - Friends and Neighbors

FutureTech Labs, Rangerville, Thursday, May 6th, 2021, 7:20 PM "I think, if we really have overcome the feedback issue, we've got i...