Sunday, January 22, 2023

Chapter 16 - New Years Eve

What a Wonderful World by Louis Armstrong

I see trees of green / Red roses tooI see them bloom / For me and youAnd I think to myself / What a wonderful world
 
I see skies of blue / And clouds of whiteThe bright blessed day / The dark sacred nightAnd I think to myself / What a wonderful world

The colors of the rainbow / So pretty in the skyAre also on the faces / Of people going by
 
I see friends shaking hands / Saying how do you doThey're really saying / I love you
 
I hear babies cry / I watch them growThey'll learn much more / Than I'll ever know
And I think to myself / What a wonderful world

Yes, I think to myself / What a wonderful world
 
Ooh, yes

 

1 comment:

  1. New Year's Rockin' Eve used to play Kool and the Gang's "Celebrate" right after the ball drop, and boy was I tired of it. Now, they gradually pan out, from "New York, New York" to "America the Beautiful" to "What a Wonderful World" and finally the Pacific Island version of "Over the Rainbow."

    ReplyDelete

Strangerville Mystery - Ch 3 - Friends and Neighbors

FutureTech Labs, Rangerville, Thursday, May 6th, 2021, 7:20 PM "I think, if we really have overcome the feedback issue, we've got i...